Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) – (Part-time)
Hamilton, Toronto & Greater Horseshoe
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) to join our TEAM. The OTA will practice under the guidance and direction of a Registered Occupational Therapist.
As the successful candidate, you are a graduate of a recognized OTA Certificate or Diploma program with a minimum of two years of work experience in a hospital, community or in-home setting. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a high level of initiative and adaptability.
- Assist in implementation recommendations of the Occupational Therapist’s treatment plan
- Work with a variety of clinical presentations with client centered treatment
- Contribute to the clinic team through collaboration and demonstrating passion for the work you do
- Create written reports and clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Be passionate about your profession and dedicated to providing the highest quality of care
- Possess a post-secondary diploma as an OT Assistant
- Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
- Demonstrated experience in the private sector and community practice, particularly with auto sector legislation
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Seek guidance from supervised staff when appropriate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluent in English
- Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Universal Scheduling an Asset
- Possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Competitive remuneration under contract for service agreement (Part-time)
To Apply: Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Lesya Dyk O.T. Services, please visit: www.ldotservices.ca